Orange Granola Truffles
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- OR 1/4 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 1/2 cups granola cereal, crushed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PLACE frosting and butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir until butter is melted. Stir in peanut butter until blended. Stir in granola until evenly moistened.
- FORM mixture into 1-inch balls while still slightly warm. Stir powdered sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Roll truffles in sugar mixture until coated evenly.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 truffles), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.