Orangesicle Ice Cream Loaf
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 465 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Red and yellow food color
- Whipped cream
- Decorator sprinkles of your choice
- LINE 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with foil, extending over edges of pan.
- WHIP heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl. Fold in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla mixing until blended. Remove 2 cups of mixture. Blend frosting, lemon juice, 2 drops red and 3 drops yellow food color, into remaining mixture in bowl, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Pour half of orange mixture into prepared pan. Spread to evenly distribute mixture in pan. Freeze 30 minutes or until soft set. Place remaining mixtures in refrigerator to chill. Spread entire vanilla mixture over orange layer in pan. Smooth out. Freeze 1 hour or until firm. Spread remaining orange mixture over vanilla layer. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove ice cream loaf from pan by pulling up on foil sides. Peel foil away from loaf. Run knife under warm water, wipe dry, slice loaf. Place a slice on dessert plate, top with whipped cream and decorator sprinkles of your choice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 33g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.