Over the Top Sundae Cake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 38 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (1.5 qt.) container vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 cup Smucker's® Pineapple Flavored Topping
- 1 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Bake 34 to 38 minutes. Cool completely.
- SPREAD softened ice cream on top of cooled cake. Cover. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve: TOP with sliced bananas and cherries. Drizzle with pineapple and hot fudge toppings. Store covered in freezer.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.