Paprika Chicken Baked Potatoes
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 75 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 4
- 4 (8 to 9 oz.) baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Rub potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- BAKE potatoes 65 to 70 minutes or until fork tender. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- HEAT shortening in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions. Cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic, flour and paprika. Cook 1 minute, stirring contantly. Whisk in chicken broth until smooth. Stir in chicken and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over baked potatoes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.