Peach Berry Crumble
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 9 Servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine 1 cup sugar and cornstarch in large saucepan. Add water; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir an additional minute or until thickened.
- STIR in fruit; return to a boil. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in almond extract. Pour into ungreased 8-inch square (1 1/2-quart) baking dish.
- SPOON flour lightly into measuring cup; level off. Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, butter and milk in medium bowl; mix well. Drop dough by spoonfuls over hot fruit mixture.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm. Top with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 42g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 110%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.