Peach Cake With Brown Sugar Glaze
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 box Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix, divided (do not prepare as directed)
- 1 (8 oz.) can diced peaches, well drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk, or reserved peach juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat a 12-cup fluted ring pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE 1/4 cup dry cake mix in small bowl. Stir in peaches.
- COMBINE remaining cake mix with water, oil, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in bowl of electric mixer. Beat at low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium. Beat 2 minutes. Gently fold in peach mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and center springs back when touched lightly. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert onto serving dish. Cool completely.
- COMBINE brown sugar and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100% power) 20 seconds. Stir to dissolve. Whisk in powdered sugar until glaze is smooth and of desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.