Peaches and Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Angel Food Premium Cake Mix, prepared according to package directions, frozen for easy slicing
- OR 1 (10 or 12 oz.) prepared round angel food cake, frozen for easy slicing
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 4 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches (about 2 pounds)
- CUT cake into 1/4-inch slices; arrange half the slices on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, water and almond extract in large bowl; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat well. Chill 5 minutes.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Spread half the cream mixture over cake slices; arrange half the peach slices on the top. Top with remaining cake slices, cream filling and peach slices.
- CHILL 4 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.