Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 5 1/2 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and shortening in large bowl with electric mixer on high until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add flour, brown sugar, baking soda and cinnamon. Beat until evenly moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Form balls using 1 tablespoon of dough. Place on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with a cup coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over tops of cookies. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 72), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.