Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Apple Crepes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 9 crepes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Natural Peanut Butter Spread & Honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 medium golden delicious apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped dates, sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Jif® Natural Peanut Butter Spread & Honey, divided
- 1 to 2 (6 oz.) containers vanilla yogurt
- Cinnamon-sugar (optional)
- For Crepes: COMBINE milk, flour, peanut butter, egg and water in blender container or food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to small bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- For Filling: MELT butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add apples and sugar; saute 5 minutes or until just tender. Stir in dates and cinnamon.
- COAT an 8-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet to make 6-inch crepe. Cook 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is lightly browned. Turn crepe over. Cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until bottom is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter to cook remaining 8 crepes, coating skillet with cooking spray as necessary.
- SPREAD about 1 tablespoon peanut butter lengthwise down the center of each crepe. Top evenly with warm apple mixture. Roll up and place on serving plates. Top with desired amount of yogurt. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 20g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.