Peanut Butter and Cream Brownie Torte
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 225 min
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Chocolate shavings (optional), for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8 or 9-inch round springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter evenly into springform pan. Bake 45 to 48 minutes for 8-inch pan or 36 to 38 for 9-inch pan or until set in center. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter, powdered sugar and 3 cups whipped topping until well blended. Spread over brownie layer in springform pan.
- TOP with remaining whipped topping, swirling with fork, if desired. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Chill 2 hours. Remove sides of pan just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.