Peanut Butter and Jam Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, stirred
- OR 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- OR 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Spray muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. Add milk, eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, peanut butter and oil to bowl. Combine ingredients on low speed of electric mixer, just until moistened. Do not over beat.
- FILL prepared muffin cups evenly with half of the batter. Place 2 level teaspoons jam or preserves in the center of each muffin. Evenly divide remaining batter between muffin cups. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar. Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 24g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.