Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Bites
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves, or your favorite Smucker's jam or preserves
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix, peanut butter, egg, water and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Form into 1-inch balls. Roll in chopped peanuts. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Using the rounded handle of wooden spoon, make an indentation about 1/2-inch wide in each cookie. Fill with 1/4 teaspoon jam. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.