Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam, divided
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts, for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl. Blend with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 1/3 full. Place 1/2 cup jam into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Make a swirl of jam over batter. Cover with remaining batter filling cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- COMBINE frosting and peanut butter. Place frosting in decorator bag fitted with a decorator tip (4B), if desired, or frost cupcake, leaving center area for jam. Starting at outside edge, work towards center of cupcake leaving a well in the center for jam. Place remaining 1/2 cup jam into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Fill center of cupcake with jam and garnish with sprinkle of chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.