Peanut Butter & Jelly Squares
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 16 2-inch square bars
- No-stick cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Santa Cruz Organic® Seedless Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE butter, peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with wooden spoon until smooth. Blend in egg. Stir in flour and salt mixing until dough forms. Reserve 3/4 cup dough for topping. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan. Evenly distribute fruit spread over dough in pan. Crumble reserved dough over fruit spread.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 28), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.