Peanut Butter and Jelly Turnovers
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 turnovers
- 1 double crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Prepare recipe for double crust pie. Divide in half. Roll each half to 1/16-inch thickness. Cut four 5-inch squares from each half, rerolling dough as needed.
- SPREAD about 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon preserves on each dough square. Moisten edges with water. Fold diagonally in half over filling. Press with fork to seal. Place on baking sheet. Prick tops with fork to allow steam to escape.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 turnover of 8), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 14g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.