Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 145 min
- Yield: 1 Loaf
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter and Omega-3 DHA & EPA
- OR 3/4 cup Jif® Crunchy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 large egg
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Add banana, peanut spread, milk, oil and egg. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping sides and bottom of bowl. Mix just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Cover top loosely with foil after 45 minutes to prevent over-browning.)
- COOL 10 minutes in pan. Remove to cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 1 slice), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 540mg, Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 27g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.