Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cookies
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).
- DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- MIX powdered sugar and peanut butter in small bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- BAKE 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
- SPREAD thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- FLATTEN cookies slightly before baking. Bake at 350° F for 11 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 24), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.