Peanut Butter Chewies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 11 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter and brown sugar in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.