Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter flavored chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.