Peanut Butter Chippers
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheets lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar in bowl of electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- FORM dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Make crisscross pattern on dough with floured fork.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.