Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- BEAT peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in egg and milk. Mix in Homemade Cookie Mix and chopped peanuts until evenly moistened.
- SHAPE tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten with a floured fork, making a crisscross pattern on the tops. Dip fork in flour as needed to prevent sticking.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes. Cool for 1 minute. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.