Peanut Butter Cream Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer set on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For Filling: MIX peanut butter and butter in medium bowl until smooth. Add powdered sugar and milk and beat until smooth and creamy.
- REMOVE cupcakes from papers. Cut in half crosswise using a serrated knife. Spread about 1 tablespooon filling on bottom halves. Frost top halves as desired with chocolate frosting. Place frosted tops over filling and press gently. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.