Peanut Butter Cream Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer set on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For Filling: MIX peanut butter and butter in medium bowl until smooth. Add powdered sugar and milk and beat until smooth and creamy.
- REMOVE cupcakes from papers. Cut in half crosswise using a serrated knife. Spread about 1 tablespooon filling on bottom halves. Frost top halves as desired with chocolate frosting. Place frosted tops over filling and press gently. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 26g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.