Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 65 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups coarsely chopped, unwrapped miniature peanut butter cups (about 32)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg.
- COMBINE flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed just until blended. Stir in peanut butter cup pieces.
- DROP dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.