Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 36 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Golden Butter Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 13 X 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 cup peanut butter, water and egg in large bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in cake mix until blended and evenly moistened. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Cool completely. Blend frosting with 1/2 cup peanut butter in small bowl. Spread over cooled bars. Top with candy pieces and chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/36), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.