Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 24 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Nutty Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Golden Butter Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Laura Scudder's® Old Fashioned Nutty Peanut Butter
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 13 X 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 cup peanut butter, water and egg in large bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in cake mix until blended and evenly moistened. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Cool completely. Blend frosting with 1/2 cup peanut butter in small bowl. Spread over cooled bars. Top with candy pieces and chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.