Peanut Butter Jam Bars
- Prep Time: 35 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 5 dozen bars
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Concord Grape Jam, or any flavor Smucker's® Jam of your choice
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl.
- BEAT butter in large bowl with electric mixer until soft. Add brown sugar and baking soda, beating until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Beat in flour. Stir in oats.
- PRESS two-thirds (about 3 1/3 cups) of dough into bottom of ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with floured hands. Carefully spread peanut butter mixture over top. Drop jelly in small dollops, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon each, evenly over peanut butter mixture. Make small flattened rounds of remaining dough; place on top.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 60), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.