Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 20 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5) ounce Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST brownies with chocolate spread. Garnish with decorator sprinkles, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 20 brownies), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.