Peanut Butter Mousse Brownie Bars
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 30
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (12.6 oz.) bag candy-coated chocolate pieces
- LINE 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies using oil, water and eggs. Bake in prepared pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- BEAT frosting, peanut butter, almond extract and salt in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until fluffy. Mix in 2 cups whipped topping gradually. Spread mixture evenly over cooled brownies. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill 1 hour before serving. Remove from pan using foil edges. Remove foil. Trim edges of brownie. Cut into 30 rectangular bars. Arrange candy pieces just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 30 bars), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.