Peanut Butter-n-Jam Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam, or any Smucker's® Jam or Jelly of your choice
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Spray 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in small bowl. Press the mixture evenly in the bottom of prepared springform pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- INCREASE oven temperature to 350ºF. Beat cream cheese in large bowl 1 minute or until soft. Gradually beat sugar, peanut butter and flour into cream cheese.
- BEAT until mixture is completely blended and smooth. Gently beat in eggs, just until blended; gently blend in milk. Pour mixture into baked crust.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes. Cool. Carefully loosen outside edge of cheesecake; gently unspring and remove pan rim.
- HEAT jelly in saucepan over medium heat, just until melted. Spoon jelly over cake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 145mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.