Peanut Butter Pistachio Granola Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Jif® Natural Peanut Butter Spread & Honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat granola multi-grain cereal with almonds
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted shelled pistachios
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Stir together flour and baking soda in small bowl until blended.
- BEAT butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla; beat until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in granola cereal, dried cranberries and pistachios until blended.
- DROP by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 42), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.