Peanut Butter Sensation Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Make crisscross pattern on dough with floured fork.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.