Peanut Butter S'more Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 2 containers Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread
- 72 mini marshmallows or 1/4 cup vanilla mallow bits
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Blend 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs into cake batter. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD or pipe peanut butter spread onto each cupcake. Top each with 3 mini marshmallows. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and remaining graham cracker crumbs.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 25g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.