- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in separate bowl. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- DROP by rounded tablespoons about 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.