Pear-Havarti Crêpe Squares
Andria Zehntbauer, Portland, OR, Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010 Finalist
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 EGGLAND’S BEST eggs
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, melted
- Dash salt
- 1 unpeeled medium pear, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/3 pound Havarti cheese (4 or 5 slices), torn into quarter-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll crescent dough; press in bottom of pan, pressing perforations to seal. Bake about 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In medium bowl, place flour, vanilla, milk, eggs, melted butter and salt. Using electric hand mixer, beat 20 to 30 seconds or until batter is smooth.
- Top baked crescent layer with pear slices. Pour batter over top. Place cheese pieces on batter; press some pieces down to cover with batter and leave other pieces uncovered.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until top is light golden brown and edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with jam.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010
Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
®Land O’ Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 8), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.