- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Beat shortening, butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, milk, vanilla and salt in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, oats and pecans. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Beat until well blended. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Roll in powdered sugar while warm. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.