Pecan Cookie Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil to the edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix and shortening with a fork until evenly moistened. Pat evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, egg, brown sugar and vanilla until blended. Stir in pecans. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- BAKE 25 to 28 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. Cool completely. Cut into 48 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.