- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Single crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- PREPARE single pie crust according to recipe directions, using a 9-inch pie plate; do not bake. Heat oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE sugar, brown sugar and corn syrup in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in butter until melted. Gradually stir into beaten eggs. Add pecan halves.
- MIX 1 tablespoon sugar and flour. Sprinkle evenly over bottom of pie crust. Pour pecan mixture into crust.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until dark brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 570 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 40g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.