Pecan Pie Bars
Add these moist and flavorful pecan pie bars to your cookie collection.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 10 to 15 minutes.
- COMBINE pecans, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and lemon juice in small bowl; pour over partially baked crust.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until filling is set. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.