Pecan Sticky Buns
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (25 oz.) package frozen unbaked buttermilk biscuits, (12 biscuits)
- OR 1 (25.1 oz.) package frozen unbaked mini buttermilk biscuits (28 mini biscuits)
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE syrup, 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Arrange frozen biscuits on top of syrup mixture, allowing a small amount of space between each biscuit. Brush biscuits with remaining 1/4 cup melted butter, coating completely.
- BAKE, uncovered, 35 to 38 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Invert onto serving platter. Cool an additional 10 minutes. Place frosting into corner of small resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of buns. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 24g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 250%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.