Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Single Crust Classic Crisco® Pie Crust
- 1 3/4 cups (15 oz.) canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- 6 to 8 pecan halves (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare recipe for single crust pie. Roll out and place in 9-inch pie plate. Press to fit without stretching dough. Trim even with pie plate. Flute edges.
- STIR together pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- For Streusel Topping: COMBINE flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt. Mix with fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in chopped pecans. Sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Place pie on wire rack to cool completely. Serve with sweetened whipped cream and pecan halves, if desired.
- TIP Be sure to use canned solid-pack pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling in this recipe. Pumpkin pie filling already contains spices and other added ingredients which will effect the flavor and texture of your pie.
PET is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 25g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 160%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.