Peppermint Dipped Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Chocolate Cookie Mix with Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Peppermint Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Reserve peppermint candy pouch for topping.
- MIX cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl. Mix with spoon until dough forms. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE cap and foil seal from frosting Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Microwave 10 seconds more; stir until smooth. Dip cookies halfway into frosting. Scrape excess from bottom of cookie on edge of container. Place on sheet of wax paper. Sprinkle immeditately with reserved peppermint pieces. Allow frosting to set 30 minutes or until hardened.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.