Perfect Pumpkin Roll
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 195 min
- Yield: 9
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.28 oz.) Pillsbury™ Pumpkin Caramel Delight
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line pan with wax or parchment paper. Spray paper liner with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND cake mix, water, oil and 3 egg yolks in medium bowl, using a spoon, for 50 to 75 strokes or until mix is blended. Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cake batter. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 11 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Sift powdered sugar onto clean towel. Run a knife or spatula around edge of cake. Immediately invert cake on top of powdered sugar on towel. Carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake with towel from narrow end. Cool completely on wire rack.
- STIR together the two cream cheese filling pouches and whipped topping until blended. Unroll cake. Spread filling evenly over cake. Re-roll. Cover loosely with foil. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle cake with almonds and drizzle with caramel, just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/19 of roll), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.