Petite Macaroon Cups
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cups
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- BEAT butter and cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy; stir in flour. Cover; chill 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Divide dough into quarters. On floured surface, shape 1 quarter into a smooth ball. Divide into 12 balls. Place each ball in a 1 3/4-inch muffin cup; press evenly on bottom and up side of each cup. Repeat with remaining dough.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla and almond extracts in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in coconut. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool in pans; remove.
- CHOCOLATE MACAROON CUPS: BEAT 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa into egg mixture; proceed as above.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.