Pilgrim Hat Cookies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Chewy milk chocolate caramels
- Small orange coated mints
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Prepare cookies according to package directions using butter and egg. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST cookies with chocolate frosting. Make small spiral of Easy Frost frosting in center of each cookie. Press caramel candy onto vanilla frosting to make top of hat. Add orange candy for buckle.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 42 cookies), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 18g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.