Pineapple Oatmeal Muffins
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE undrained pineapple, oats and sour cream. Let stand 15 minutes.
- WHISK oil, egg, brown sugar and lemon peel in a large bowl. Stir in pineapple mixture. Combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add to pineapple mixture. Stir only until dry ingredients are moistened. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full, dividing batter evenly.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.