Pink Lemonade Cookie Truffles
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 oz.) packages white chocolate baking squares
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9 x 13-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir until smooth. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 24 to 26 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Crumble cooled cookie into extra-large bowl. Stir in frosting and cream cheese. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until evenly blended.
- LINE a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with wax paper. Roll cookie mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared baking pan. Chill 30 minutes. Place white baking chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Reheat as needed while coating the cookie balls. Dip cookie balls in mixture to coat, allowing excess to drip off. Immediately sprinkle with decorator sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cake balls. Chill for 1 hour or until coating is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 72 truffles), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.