Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 sandwich cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1.5 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cookie mix, flour, oil, egg and water in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until evenly moistened. Using a heaping tablespoon of dough, shape into 24 balls about 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Place on baking sheet. Flatten to 2-inch circles using the bottom of glass sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Re-shape to even edges, if necessary.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 3 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
- PLACE half of cooled cookies flat side up. Top with a medium size scoop of ice cream. Place one of the remaining cookies on top, gently pressing until ice cream comes to the edges of the cookies. Roll edges in sprinkles. Wrap individually in plastic wrap or place in a covered container. Freeze 1 hour or until firm. If frozen overnight, let set at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 sandwich cookie), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 36g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.