Pink Lemonade Mini Cakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat mini muffin cups with no-stick baking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill prepared mini muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 3 minutes.
- WHISK powdered sugar and orange juice in medium bowl until smooth and blended. Place wax paper under wire racks. Remove mini cakes from pan. Dip bottoms immediately into orange glaze. Place on wire rack bottom-side up. Repeat with remaining mini cakes. Cool completely.
- PLACE whipped topping in decorater bag with #8 round tip or place in large resealable plastic bag. Cut 1/4-inch corner off bag. Place lemon curd in small resealable plastic bag. Knead until smooth. Cut small corner off bag. Make a criss-cross cut on top of each mini cake with a knife. Fill centers with topping continuing onto top of mini cake. Top with a small dollop of lemon curd. Dust with powdered sugar before serving if desired.
- TIP To use the same mini muffin pans several times to bake all the mini tarts, wash and dry between batches.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 mini cake of 72), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.