Pink Lemonade Mousse and Berry Parfaits
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 10 parfaits
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 (6 oz.) containers raspberries
- 10 flexible straws cut to desired length
- For Cake: HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into pan. Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool cake completely.
- For Mousse Filling: BEAT softened cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium until soft. Blend in frosting and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping.
- TRIM edges from cake. Cut cake into 1-inch cubes. Place filling in decorator bag or reseable plastic bag. Cut off corner of plastic bag. Combine berries in a medium bowl. Layer in each of ten 8-ounce parfait glasses: 1/2 cup mixed berries, 9 cake cubes and 1/2 cup mousse filling. Begin layering with 1/4 of the berries, 3 cake cubes and 1/3 of the filling. Repeat 2 more times ending with berries. Garnish with straw, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 35g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 520mg, Total Carbohydrate 76g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 56g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.