- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Lemon Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with white frosting. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting. Fill decorating bag fitted with leaf tip half full with red frosting. Fill second decorating bag fitted with leaf tip with green frosting. Fill third decorating bag fitted with small round tip with lemon frosting. Pipe red frosting starting in center of cupcake, to edge of cupcake to make six petals. Pipe six smaller petals on top, overlapping first six petals. Pipe green frosting around edge to make leaves. Pipe lemon frosting to make five dots in center of leaves.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 47g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.